Saturday, April 23, 2011

PWCO Animal Celebration Card

Happy Saturday and happy Easter weekend!! Hope you all had a fun time blog hopping yesterday and don't forget you still get to hop around and check out the new stamp collection.

This week is a long weekend, but I am so busy as my sisters from USA are here for visit. Good thing I prepared projects before they arrived. Here is one of the projects I prepared before they arrived. While the new Cutie Patootie Collection released yesterday, I also wanted to show you some older PWCO stamps as well. These stamps I used today is from the Safari Friends Collection. Please check out Gordie the Giraffe and Zoie the Zebra.

I am also using this card for the following challenges:
Fun with Shapes and More Challenge #81 - Animals
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #148 - Lets Celebrate
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge #32 - Buttons
Bloggers Challenge - Ribbon & Lace

Because I wanted to fit a few more images on my card, so instead of using the full image, I punched them out, then colored them.

Here is my finished card


Closer view on these cute images


Side view of this card


View of the inside


Flat view to show you the dimension of this card


Stamps: PWCO Gordie the Giraffe, Zoie the Zebra
Ink: Memento, Copics
DP: DCWV
Accessories: buttons, lace trim, ribbon, metal sentiment

Hope you like what I prepared for you today and don't forget to check out the new release collection and continue to join us for the blog hop :o)

18 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Cabio! Looks great!
Have a Happy Easter!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, such sweet images! Love the inside too! Thanks for playing along at the Bloggers Challenge!

Anonymous said...

I think this is the first time I"ve visited your blog--what cute creations you have for us--glad you played al0ng on the BC--hope you'll do it again--SOON!
"Hoppy" Easter! Hugs, N

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love that you decorated inside and out! Glad to see you playing at Bloggers Challenge.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cabio.

Hugs Riet.xx

JP Card Crazy said...

What a cute card. Everything ties together so nicely with your cute ribbon and buttons!

Mara said...

lovely card, it's so cute!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Cabio. The images and the papers are so cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Mimi said...

oooh so cute!! love the adorable animals and the colors too! Have a great time with your family and HAPPY EASTER! ;)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute and fun card!

Jan Garber said...

Love the graphic simplicity of your card! cute images!

Kerri said...

This is so cute, Cabio! I just love the layout and that dp is so perfect! Enjoy your company!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable images, love the layout!

Sue U said...

So cute! thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge

Sue xx

Basement Stamper said...

these animal images are too cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Blogger's Challenge.

BarbaraW said...

Cute card. Love the darling images.

Ida said...

It's comment catch-up day for me.
This is an adorable card, the images are so cute and I love the use of the ribbon and buttons.

Hlora said...

Oh, so nice card! Love the children's images a lot) I wish I had the same stamps at me)