Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mini Blog Candy Winner

Good morning everyone! Thank you for all of the participant for my mini blog candy and I drawn the winner from "Random.org".


The lucky number came up was #6. Therefore, the winner is RENE.

Congratulations Rene. Please email me with your contact info at: cabiotse@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

My blog will be reaching it's 2nd years soon, so another blog candy will be up for grab, please stay tune!!

PS. Don't forget to come back on April 15th Australia Time at 7:00 am (which is April 14th at 2 PM - PST) for the Deb's Creations Emerald Faeries Collection New Release Blog Hop. See you soon :o)

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations Rene!!!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!

Maryann Laursen said...

Congratulations to the winner, hope you´ll have lots of fun, and thanks a lot to you for giving us the chance hun.
have a great day everyone.

Rene said...

Yay!!! That's me! I'm so excited! :D