Friday, April 8, 2011

One quick Magnolia Tilda mini purse album project

Good morning everyone. Weekend is here and I am so happy only because I finally see some sun. Here is another quick altered project I did. Yes it's another purse, but a quick one which is a mini purse album. It's a mini altered purse scrapbook using one of the Mini Magnolia stamps from Magnolia-licious Store. I found that the mini Magnolia stamps are perfect for cute little projects. Especially good for party favors.

Here is the finished mini purse scrapbook using Mini Wrapped Tilda, but I think if you use the mini Unwrapped Tilda, it will also be fun, because you basically wanted to have them to open (unwrapped) the purse.


Here is a closer view of this Wrapper Tilda image


Here is the inside of this mini scrapbook when it's opened. There is a slot on the left for message or a space for a photo. The right side is a tuck in spot for a mini tag insert.


Side view and back view of this purse

Since I just wanted to do a quick project, I didn't use any embellishment, but if you ever try to make one, you can do more fancy work than mine. Someday, I will try and see if I can do a little tutorial on this simple and fun project in a later date. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by :o)

26 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Cabio, oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing. Wow! I just love this little purse-cum-mini scrapbook. Beautiful colouring of Tilda. Love your colour combo. TFS, hugs Sharon

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie......this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
You should get over and enter this in the COlour Create cahlleng this week... colors are PINK BLACK WHITE a perfect dear...

happy weekend to you and big hugs, Janiel

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutly stunning! It's gorgeous, lovely colours and papers, love it!

Mimi said...

This is super cute Cabio! Gorgeous colors and beautiful coloring!! Have a great weekend! ;)
Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog for some yummy candy!!
http://cuddlesofluv.blogspot.com

Riet said...

So beautiful Cabio,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Cabio, this is so cuteeee!! Love the mini album and as always your coloring ROCKS! Very nice and pretty! Hugz, Colleen

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful bag Cabio, so sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Peggie said...

How clever and adorable. Think I might give one a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Cabio, WOW WOW WOW!!! This is just fantastic. You rock girl! I can't wait for the tutorial to come. Your coloring is fabulous and the papers you used are awesome. Love the little tuck in's you've added to the pages.
Hugs,
Barb

Myrna said...

LOVE this project! So perfect for my little great-niece!! Thanks for sharing it Cabio!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Cabio! These colors look beautiful together! Love the design of this purse with the cute folds and tags tucked in! Just adorable! Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

Unknown said...

Wow this is super!!!!! Great job!!!!

Cami said...

Beautiful purse album, Cabio! You used beautiful DPs, and your coloring is always so lovely.
Hugs, Cami

Candy said...

Oh what a cute purse/picture holder!!!!
Love your colours.
Your colouring is as beautiful as always.
Can't wait for your tutorial.
Hugs, Candy

Lisette Morris said...

How adorable! I love the whole inspiration! Great Job!

Madge H. said...

What a sweet little scrapbook / purse. Would love to see a tutorial Cabio.
~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
Madge

H said...

So beautiful Cabio,I love the image and the colours.
It is such a cute purse
Hugs harma

paola said...

WOWSER! this little purse is so proffesional looking, absolutely beautiful Cabio, TFS
smiles
Paola

Christina C. said...

OMgosh, Cabio, this is soooooo creative!!!!!! I have seen quite a few purses on blogs lately, but yours is quite unique!!! Love the design..beautiful job!

Hope C. said...

I'm in love with this!!! I think I'll make a few for teacher's gifts and maybe Mother's Day. Unbelievably cute!

Iulia said...

What a sweet purse, Cabio! You chose a perfect stamps for it and the colros are great! Love it!
Hugs, Iulia

Shanna Shands said...

This is past fabolous! Love it!

Barb F said...

Just beautiful!!! And your coloring is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! What a really adorable project!! Love your design and colors!! Smiles, Vicki

Judy K. said...

She's sooo cute Cabio! Love the purse and can't wait to see the tutorial!
Judy K.

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine