Saturday, April 9, 2011

Purse Mini Scrapbook Album - Mini Birthday Tilda

Hello all, since I've posted a mini scrapbook album, I have one more to post with another Magnolia-licious Stamps which is the Mini Birthday Tilda. I also posted this Mini Scrapbook Album Tutorial.

This is another finished mini album


Closer view of this Mini Birthday Tilda
Align Center


View of the inside


View of the outside when it is opened


Side view of this purse scrapbook album


Thank you for stopping by and hope you like this one. Have fun trying it out :o)

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Your creation is out of this world. I am so tickled that you posted the tutorial -- This is one very cute mini scrapbook album and I have some grandchildren that would love this. Your work is incredible Cabio and I always enjoy visiting your blog!
XO Sandy

Pam said...

Super cute mini purse album, Cabio. Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us.
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Anonymous said...

Cabio, how beautiful! What a cute scrapbook. Thanks so much for the tutorial. You've done it again!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!! Cabio, this is such a darling project girl!! LOVE the fun colors and papers!! Thanks for showing us the tut!! You're super talented girl!! Hope you enjoy your Sunday!! Smiles, Vicki

Christina C. said...

Cabio, this is absolutely STUNNING...you are so creative!!!
Thanks for the tutorial...will have to try this!
Have a wonderful day!

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Greta job, your mini album is so cute. Thanks for shariing!!
Bye Mascha

Unknown said...

Wow this is so nice and I did not know that I was not following your blog!!! I am now love this blog!!!!

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, Cabio, this is adorable! I love the surprise album. When I saw the purse, I thought it would be a card (yes, I did read that it was an album, but then forgot it just as fast). So, I was really surprised. It's precious!