Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Magnolia Mini Tilda Card Fronts

Good morning everyone. Diana from Magnolia-licious have asked the DT to prepare some card fronts for her to bring over to CHA. I have a couple sample card fronts made to share with you today.

Here is a little summer outdoor scene I made for Mini Tilda with Big Ribbon. She is such a cutie. Since the weather gets nicer, I wanted to set her in an outdoor theme. I picked the Tulip Walkway for background and sponge some blue ink to create some cloud for the sky. I bought a bunch of cute Echo Park DPs from my friend CAROL'S STORE. One of these paper has some banner prints, so I cut the banner out and arranged them on top.


Closer view of this cute Tilda. The ribbon & matching bee brads were purchased while I was at the Scrapbook Expo earlier. If you are wondering how to do the cloud background, please come back tomorrow for the tutorial post.


Flat view to show you the dimension


Here is another card front I made and this one. There are three images I used on this one. They are Tilda in the Garden, Trees in a row and Lamp Post. I love cut out my images, so I can arrange them wherever I like.


Closer view on these fun stamps


Flat view to show you the dimension of this card front


That's all I have to share with you for today and hope you get a chance to create some fun projects with these cute mini stamps. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your days :o)

31 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

Those are wonderful, happy looking cards, - what great images! Love all the sweet details on your cards.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Beautiful card fronts Cabio! hugs, Angela

may-chu said...

both are so pretty, but I just fell in love with the little bee in the first one - so cute!
May xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Cabio,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow these are just so bright and your artwork is exquisite . I love the different coloured tupils on the walkway and the layout of the lampost looking forward to learning how to do the cloud background. Kitty :D

Card Crazy said...

Those are gorgeous, Cabio. I just love these little minis. You can do so many things with them.
Sue S.

cardmaking bird said...

Wonderful cards!! can't wait for your tute tomorrow! Hugs, Marie xx

Gail said...

is summer really that close!!!..lol..i looove the first card..Cabio what a treat always to veiw your art...tfs..loves ya

Crystal said...

Cabio these are FANTASTIC EEEEEK I SOOO LOVE the banner!!!Fabulous work girly!!!Hope you are having a GREAT week!

Eve said...

Beautiful scene you created, on the first card! Luv those bee, matching with bee borderline, and luv those pennant! So spring~summer like! :-) also luv the 2nd scene you created! Such a sweet design!! Your cards are always Beautiful!! :-)

Jeanette said...

Wow! These are so sweet. I love the vibrant colors and these sweet Tildas!
Hugs Jeanette

Karen said...

Wow! These are great!!! : )

Rene said...

Oh oh oh these are fantastic! Just delightful!!!!
Rene :D

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card fronts, Cabio!! Love them both! The first scene is fantastic with the Tulip walkway and your second one is beautiful as well! That sky you did is amazing!!!
hugs, Sharon

Madge H. said...

These are just soooooooooo cute Cabio -- love the little minis....but don't have any yet.

Scrappinangler said...

Awe, these minis are adorable!! So cute

Kerri said...

I LOVE that you cut out the banner! That looks awesome, and you know I LOVE EPP! Fab card, girl!!! Your second card is so cute and pretty! You rocked those minis:)

Rosie said...

These card fronts are absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous and of course the layouts are awesome. I can't wait to see your cloud tutorial! Diana is going to love these. Hugs, Rosie

Cami said...

These card fronts are so cute, Cabio! You have created fun scenes on each card. Can't wait to see your tutorial on creating the sky!
Hugs, Cami
P.S. I love your new hairstyle! Very chic!

Iulia said...

Wow, Cabio! Your card toppers are super sweet! I love the bright colors and your coloring is just gorgeous! Great work!
Hugz, Iulia

Suzi Mac said...

These are adorable, love the bright cheerful colours and the embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs
Suzi x

Candy said...

Fantastic work Cabio!
Both cards are fabulous!!!
Love the bee ribbon and matching brads - so cute :o)
Hugs, Candy

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Hi Cabio,
i fel so hapy wen I see your cards, the are so adorable. Love the scenery. Bye Mascha

RuthAnn said...

Both of these are beautiful, so
creative. Great job, thanks for sharing. Take care.

Beth said...

Gorgeous cards, Cabio! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Crafts2do4fun said...

BEAUTIFUL work, love the layout and your coloring is great.
Love your clouds as well.

Myrna said...

Your cards are super sweet Cabio!

Unknown said...

Wow gorgeous card and the scen in these cards are beutiful.
Francy

Sylvia said...

Both your cards are just stunning!! Very, very nice colors you have used for them.
xxx Sylvia

Patti Jo said...

What lovely colorful cards!!! Love how you did the banners and terrific cloud background. Pretty coloring and fun combination of your images and details! Saw Diana put your card on the mini Tilda with Big Ribbon image at the store!!! Wonderful work Cabio!

Chevy Cool said...

Hi Cabio, i fel so hapy wen I see your cards, the are so adorable. Love the scenery. Bye Mascha