Saturday, June 5, 2010

PWCO DT announcement and my first PWCO DT card

Good morning and happy Saturday and thanks for checking my 2nd blog post for today. Please allow me to do my announcement of my new DT today. First I would like to thank PaperWorks Co for the invitation of offering me a part-time DT position. I feel so honored and very appreciated for their understanding about my workload, and tried to adjust and fit me in. Thank you so much :o) For those of you who are not familiar PaperWorks Co, please be sure to visit the PWCO Blog as well besides the online store. They have so many cute stamps as well as craft supplies. They even have my favorite Copic Markers too.

My first Paperwork Co DT card is made using the Buckley Tinheart stamp from the Tinheart Family Collection. All the paper and DP are from PWCO as well. Here is the cutie. I am also using this card for the following challenges:

Stampin' B's Challenge #61 - Masculine card
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fun Fun Fun
The Crafty Pad Challenge #73 - Male card



Closer view, as you can see that I did a layering work on this little cute image.


Closer view to show you this cute sentiment that comes with the stamp


Side view of this card

Supplies from PWCO:
Stamps - PaperWorks Co, Buckley Tinheart
Copics - (Head) B12, B00, BG10, (Body) YG03, YG21, YG00, YG0000, B16, B05, B02, BG10, (Heart) R14, R02, R20, (Arm & Legs) C8, C5, C1, C00, (Buttons) G94, G40, (Claw) YG03, YG00, (Eye) BG05, BG10
Patterned Paper - Three Bugs in a Rug
Cardstock - Coredinations Carmel

I hope you like my first PWCO DT card and hope you will come to check for more projects. Thanks so much once again for stopping by :o)


10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cabio,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Cabio this is FABULOUS girl, LOVE this image and the 3d effect!!!! Great papers too!!! WOOOHHHOOO congrats on the new DT position!!!

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Such a fun card, love the dimension!

Unknown said...

Wahooo! Congrats and glad they were able to work with you! I love this card and it makes me want to learn to sew! Neatly done...love it!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

A super card! So funny and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Angelwood said...

Congrats on another DT position, my friend. So well deserved! Love this cute card! Very cute image and I love all the layers you've made and awesome papers. Love that sentiment too! hugs, Angela

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cabio, I love the cute image and your sentiment, congrats on your new DT position thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

this little robot just warmed my heart.....thanks so much for playing with the Stampin B's

Jodie from Oz said...

Cabio, love this precious card, so cute, love the dimension and your perfectly funny sentiment. Another DT possie, woo hoo, hugs Jodie from Oz

Benzi said...

This little guy is just too cute. Layers look great and the sentiment is awesome. Thanks for playing with the StampinB's this week.