Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tropical Hawaiian Wedding Cake Card

Good morning!! Remember I made the book card for my friend who had a wedding in Hawaii earlier? Well, I also made her this Hawaii theme cake card which I gave her at the same time too, but forgot to post. I just love these TGF stamps, Hula Anya and Surfer Ian. They are just perfect stamps for this Hawaiian theme card.

I am also using this card for the following challenges:
Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Get Sentimental
ABC Challenge - W is for Wedding
For Fun Challenges - Summer Fun or bright color
Little Darlings Challenge #1 - Summer Theme
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #19 - Wedding Bliss
7 Kids College Fund Challenge #23 - Summer card
Anything Goes Challenge Blog #43 - Summer
Crafts and Me Challenge #39 - Bling
The Paper Shelter Challenge #18 - Punches and Dies
Sweet Stamps Challenge #19 - Embossing, dry or heat
Hooked on Craft Challenge #1 - Anything goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #87 - Fancy Folds
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's Play Bingo (Shape, Ribbon, Sentiment)

Here is my finished card.


Closer view of the sentiment stamps of Magnolia-licious.


Closer view of these cute images and I embossed the background DP.


Closer view of the card front and the inside of this card.


Here is a closer view of the card. I bend the red & white wires into heart shapes and used them as the cake top and added some hand curled red foils from a garland embellishment I got from Valentine's Day time as extra decoration around the hearts.


Side view of this easel card


Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you like this fun cake card idea :o)

23 comments:

Alyna said...

wow.... this is super cute cute fun card. i love all the colors and details of this card. :)
hugs
Alyna

Andrea said...

Hi,
what a stunning card, there's so much to see
and you colored the hair so nice, for me the hair is always difficult
hugs andrea

Monique said...

That's beautifull !!!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Wow how gorgeous this is. Your coloring on the hair is so amazing, Cabio. Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

AN said...

OOH-aivan ihana hääkortti sinulta!!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen
Onnea arvontaan
Ihanaa ja lämmintä viikonloppua sinulle sinne<3

Karen said...

Wow such a stunning card. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a fantastic creation. I love the cake and the gift box on the easel card. Simply fabulous. You do have a lot of patience to put in so much work into a single card.
cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

~* steph :) *~ said...

wowee, cabio, fabulous fabulous card! i love how you colored up the images and love the glitter and all the details. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

cheryl said...

oh wow these are stunning the detail and colors are just beautiful bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

gina g said...

Beautiful bold colourful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

Wow Cabio your colors are amazing!!!!! Fabulous card and I love the image!!!!!! Excellent once again!!!!!

Misty Olsen said...

OOOHHHH Sweet Goodness!!! Your card is too delightful!!! Really wonderful creation...TFS!!!

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love the colors of the card, it is just so beautiful, always makes my day to come and have a peek at your beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Absolutly stunning card with such fab colors!! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Lauretta See said...

so gorgeous... great job!! :P

Creative Diva said...

Aloha!!! OMG! Just amazing. Way too cute. Love the hawaiian couple. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Very festive with so many details. Great job! Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Paper Deckerations said...

Wow! I can't even believe all of the detail! This is an amazing card! Super job! Thanks so much for joining us at DCD!!

Norma said...

Cabio, this one is gorgeous. And very colourful--it fits the Hawaiian theme I think. Love the black hair colouring. Beautiful job.
Hugs,
Norma

Cre8tiveVet said...

I LOVE this card. I think it is my favorite of the week. You make me miss Hawaii. Thanks for Joining us at DCD. New Follower. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI SWEETIE HI!!!!!

YES I GOT TO YOUR BLOG FINALLY LOL!!

I am smiling so big browsing around at your latest creations!!

I AM BLOWN AWAY OF ALL THE CREATIVITY!
Let's start with this one lol!

You freakin ROCK the summer theme.All thse fun colors.The dimension of it all.TOOOOOO STINCKIN CUTE!!!

OH
Thank you for joining us at OUR FIRST Little Darlings Challenge

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is sooo cute! I love your colouring!

Vixykins said...

Such fantastic detail and so vibrant! Thank you for playing at Crafts and me x