Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Magnolia Tingla with Bunny Slippers birthday shape card

Hello everyone~ What a busy week I am going through so far. After came back from my Copic class, then there are the Stanley Cup playoff, then Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge that I very much wanted to participate while there were hundreds of emails still sitting in my inbox waiting to be read. Well, hopefully I can get everything caught up by end of this week.

I stayed up pretty late, well early last night, just because I wanted to be able to get this birthday card finished on time for the TOMIC. I colored this Tingla with Bunny Slippers from Magnolia-licious using Prismacolor Pencils on watercolor paper. Isn't she an adorable stamp?!

This shape card was cut with the Marianne Design Circle Frame. Because I only used 1 DP, I used quite a bit of embellishments to fill up all the spaces. I used pom pom, mini roses, rhinestone flowers, lace trim, little mini bows, doily, gem and pearl flourishes, stickles and buttons, etc. LOL, I sure do having fun filling with all those spaces.

I am also using this card for other challenges as well, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the challenges.
Here is my finished birthday card


Closer view of this cute Tingla

Here are the Prisma Coloring Pencils I used for the image colors:
Skin - PC927, PC939
Hair - PC946, PC945, PC943
Pants, Slippers & Bow - PC924, PC929, PC928
Shadow Shade - PC902
Blending - Gamsol

Side view of this card


Inside view of this card, I embossed the inner DP with the birthday theme Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


A flat view to show you the dimension


Here is the back of this card, so you can see how I closed the inner lace trim on the back. I just simply started the lace trim from the back of the middle top. After wrapped around through the holes of the frame, tied them together when both ends met in the middle.


Besides the TOMIC, I am also using this card for the following challenges:
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge - Happy Birthday
OLLCB Challenge #81 - Happy Birthday
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Happy B-day
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge #12 - Lace
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #73 - Sketch and/or Shape it Up
YNSC #44 - Seeing Shapes
Magnolia Stamp Lover Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft-room Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes
Crafts and Me Challenge #38 - Stamp Something
Make it Monday #40 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I will have another Magnolia card to share with you soon :o)

50 comments:

craft-roomjulia said...

A truly beautiful card, so well finished inside and out. Good luck and thanks for joining Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Julia xx

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Very cute, bye Mascha

Suzi Mac said...

This is so....... perfect. I love the shape and adorable embellishemnts. Tilda is coloured beautifully, she is so precious in her wee slippers. A beautiful card Cabio.
Hugs
Suzi x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

Karen said...

How very pretty!! : )

Beth said...

Cabio, what an adorable card! Tilda is colored beautifully, and love all the dimension! Awesome job!

Zoechaos said...

Super cute card, so much work and attention to detail worth it for the result. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge for our very first one. XOXO Zoe

EnblogSail said...

Super cuuute! I love the pom poms!!!
Hugs, Caryl

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a darling shape card Cabio! Thanks for joining us for YNSC44!
Hugs
Karen

PS. I heard that you met Peggy on the weekend! I hope you had fun at the Copic certification!

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a fun card Cabio and boy what a lot of work you put into it. The pompoms are too cute...hugs...Barb

Rene said...

How CUTE! Love those little poms! So many pretty details I don't know where to look first!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl!! This is the cutest little thing!! I love those poms and the colors are perfectly done!! :) Really sweet!! Thanks for sharing!! Smiles

Crystal said...

Cabio girl your work is always soooo over the top, LOVE this creation sweetie!

Sheri said...

Cabio...this is precious beyond words! Those pom poms could not be any more perfect!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Cabio,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Card Crazy said...

Absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Those little pompom's are the star!
Sue S.

Maria said...

Wow, beautiful card and superb colouring! I think it's really lovely. Good luck in the Craft-Room Challenge and thanks for joining us. Maria x

Nikki Byrne said...

This is stunning inside and out! Must have taken hours :o) I love the blue bobbles. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Craft room challenge. Nikki DT

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again for our 6/19 button challenge.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Cabio! I love how you colored this cutie and how cute are those little blue pompoms? You've decorated this sweet birthday card beautifully! Gorgeous work! hugs, Angela

Sharon Caudle said...

OH this is just too precious, Cabio! Love the colors and all your wonderful detailing! Beautiful!!
hugs, Sharon

Iulia said...

Hi Cabio! Your card is so sweet and precious! Beautiful design work and your coloring is just fantastic ! Love all the elements!
Hugs , Iulia

Kerri said...

Awww, this is so sweet, Cabio! Beautiful coloring and details! I'm glad you were able to play along with the YNS challenge:)

Cami said...

Oh how cute, sweet, and adorable this shaped card is, Cabio! I haven't even inked this up yet! Love the soft blue pompoms with the roses.
Hugs, Cami

Eve said...

wow, cabio, this is not only Very Cute OUTSIDE but i was amazed by the inside of the card!! So Pretty! :-)

Chris said...

A beautiful card Cabio and I love your colouring and shaped card! The blue pom pom fringing is so pretty too. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC and I hope you'll join us again next week. Hugs, Chris :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Cabio, you are so talented my friend, I love your beautiful cards & this shaped card is gorgeous. The image is adorable, your colouring amazing & the little pom poms are perfect Thanks for joining us at TOMIC for our very 1st Challenge, hugs Jodie from Oz

Ying Pang, said...

Hi Cabio,
很精致的一张卡片!Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, always amazed how you make your cards beautiful!
Hugs,
Ying

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful card Cabio. I love the pompom's and the wonderful shape.
Hugs Jacqueline

Christina C. said...

Such an adorable creation....love this sweet image, colored and showcased magnificently!!!!!
A totally stunning card, Cabio!

Chris said...

Oh my word, Cabio, I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said! This is precious! How fun to use the pom poms! You clever girl! It's a perfect card and the coloration on Tingla is perfect. Love her ruffly panties!

Sylvia said...

So, i thought i had seen everthing the last hour and your my last one i visit tonight and what do i see??? A beautiful, wonderful, the most sweet card of this evening. This is awesome Cabio. I love the soft colors.
xxxSylvia

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card, Cabio! Tingla with Bunny Slippers is such a cutie. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love all the embellishments. Hugs, Dawn

Delo said...

WOW beautiful card. I need to try the colored pencils with the Magnolia stamps, yours is beautiful.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Cabio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH HUN I'M SO SORRY I've missed so much!I didn't realised how much I've missed.

CONGRATS ON YOUR COPIC CERTIFICATION.You look so cute with that hair cut!!!Seriously :)

I hope your father is doing much better now.


WOOHOOOA Hun this one is a keeper for me at least lol! I love the blue combined with these other colos!!!!
A very shaby chic card and oh soooooo cute! I'm happy to have visited you today,(((tight hugs))Ruby♥

Unknown said...

Simply fab!!!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Cabio, I love the shape and all the detail.

Liza x

Katie said...

Wonderful shaped card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Debi said...

Great Shape for a card Cabio, love the colours and your use of prisma colour pencils is Divine :-) thanks for joining us at CRC Debi x

Only By His Grace said...

So adorable Cabio. Great coloring with the pencils too. lovely design.
hugs Maz

Anne said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Cabio what a lovely creation those blue pom poms are a super detail Thanks for playing along with the Your Next Stamp "Shapes" challenge and have a wonderful Sunday!

Unknown said...

Wow Cabio absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are so talented and I love to visit your blog!!!!! Fabulous!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Darling and beautiful Cabio!! Love all the texture and your coloring!! Wowzer girl!!
hugs,
Chris

Karen Howard said...

Very, very pretty! Love all the details, you are super talented! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Cottage Stamps! Hugs, Karen

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow such an unusual card. The blue balls give it such a wonderful look

Pat said...

beeeee-uuuuu-teee-ful!!! I love this card. So adorable!! Love the pom poms...and your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs. Pat

Crystal said...

AWWW Cabio you know I LOVE this, but wanted to thank you for joining us at YNS this week!!!! Hugs girly!

Maureen said...

Wow! So much detail and just so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!