Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio - Paradise Series Sneak Peek

Good day to you and hope you have a great time for the beginning week so far :o)

Today, I am posting another sneak peek altered project using the Pixie Dust Studio Paradise Series image called "Wink in Paradise". Here is Wink having a holiday on this paradise island. I used him and made this square cube box.


More shot on this box. I added some small flowers and a color full trim to wrap the bottom part.


Closer view on this cute digital image!


Side and back view of this box.



That's all I have for you today and please come back again tomorrow and I have another DT card to show you for the YNS challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

~* steph :) *~ said...

so cute, cabio! love it and all the flowers embellies :)!