Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Instyle Sneak Peek on Feb 18th - Lily

Yeah.....Sneak Peek image from Instyle Stamps. I am so excited to show you one of the upcoming images of Instyle Stamps which will be released on Feb 18th, 2009. Here is my finished easel card using one of these new digital image called "Lily" from Instyle.

Yes, I know Valentine's Day has past, but the love will last. Also, it's Spring time coming up, so I wanted to do another love card with a little spring theme.


I also made a mini double fold card and adhered it to write secret messages if any, lol!


Here is a closer view on this cute Lily.


Side view on this easel card.



Copic markers:
Skin - E11, E00 Eye - E37, E41, E33
Eye Shadow - YG03
Hair - C9, C8, C5, C1
Top - YR23, Y17, Y15, Y11, YG21
Pants - YG03, YG11, YG00
Bird - B00, BG10
Shoes - E35

Thanks so much for coming by today and enjoy the rest of your week :o)

9 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, Cabio this card is so cute and wonderful, as always!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Love this card Cabrio--the image is sweet and your colouring--wow!!
Love the layout too--I have yet to try an easel card--you have inspired me!! On my way to check out Instyle Stamps--thanks for sharing!!
:) Sarah

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Please forgive my misspell of your name--my fingers got a little carried away :(
Sarah

Leanne said...

She's cute! Love the card and the color combos..

Angelwood said...

Gorgeous card, Cabio. Lily is too cute and I love your little secret message! So clever! hugs, Angela

Scrappychick said...

What a totally cute card! Love all the extra folds and easels and whatnot!! And girl, I totally need help with my black hair! Yours is fab!

Noreen Yun said...

What a conincidence!!! I just posted a massive update of easel cards on my blog. But, of course yours is much much prettier than mine. Good work, great use of color. Can't wait til spring, hope they will bring the warm weather to us.

Noreen xxx

Nenane said...

Love the card layout. Great job! Too cute! I love Lily's bird. :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Cabio, love this fabulous card, the image is so sweet and I love the secret message added to the Easel card, I may have to borrow this fab idea. Hugs Jodie from Oz