Monday, August 24, 2009

Friday Sketcher Challenge #66

Good morning to you. I hope you all had a fun weekend. For me, I had a busy, but fun weekend. I did a couple cards for the last couple days.

One of these card I made was for this week's Friday Sketcher Challege #66 and here is the sketch.


Here is my finish card. I received this image from my wonder friend Regina. (Thank you so much Regina for sending this all the way from Brazil, I love this Hanglar image).

I twisted the sketch upside down and did my card here.


Here is the closer view for her coloring:


Here is a closer view to show you I layered the flower using the Prima icicle flower, cardstock punch out and a brad.


Here is the insides:


Closer view for the insides:




Here is the pic to show you all the markers I used for the image.


Thanks for looking and I will post another card shortly.

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye
Image: Hanglar & Stangler
Colors: Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima Icicle flowers, Brads, Rub ons
Tools: Martha Stwart Punch, Stampin Up Star Punch

6 comments:

Juls said...

fab card! love the stars!

Unknown said...

I like that you have been busy card making this weekend!! This image is beautifully colored, and as usual, perfectly matched to the papers and embellishments.

Eulanda said...

This card is so cute! The more I see that Martha Stewart punch the more I like it. Yikes! LOL!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the Hanglar image....& the colors you used....& of course your inside :)

Kathy said...

This is just adorable Cabio!! I love that paper and the colors are so nice together!! Also love this image!! Those H&S images are so cute!!
:)Kathy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, so cute and wonderful colours.
Hugs Jacqueline