Monday, April 8, 2013

La La Land Crafts New Release - Sailboat Luka 100% Boy Card

Good morning everyone!!  Today over at La La Land Crafts Blog, you are able to see all the images for the new release from La La Land Crafts.  My sharing with you today for one of the new release is a card.  This card I made with the Sailboat Luka stamp set and the Flag Banner Die.  Of course there are more of the fabulous stamps & dies are available, so be sure to check out store to see what other yummy products are there.  Coming back to my card, this is a boy theme card, so I also added some crackle paint to create a rough touch for the layout design.

Here is my finished card.
 
I am also using this card for the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge 36 - Anything Goes
Make It Monday 135 - Anything Goes
MakerPop Challenge 20 - Anything Goes
 
Closer view to show you this Sailboat Luka set of stamps which also has the "100% Boy" sentiment comes with it.  For the boat, I also added some glossy accent for the watery effect.

 Closer view on this Flag Banner Die cut 

I found some sea theme brads that I bought from a craft show not long ago.

I added some crackle paints around the cards because I wanted to make some sort of rough touch for a boy theme card.

Side view of this card
 
 Copics Information:
Skin - E11, E00, E000
Hair - YR14, YR24, YR38, T08, Y00
Shirt - B05, B02, B00, B000, B000, YG03, YG01, YG21, YG00
Pants - E15, E13, E01, E00
Boat - YG03, YG00, YR04, YR01, E13, E00, E53, BG10, B000
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and please be sure to check out the La La Land Craft Blog for more inspirations of the new stamps :o)

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cabio.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and image great colours. Than k you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

Alyx said...

Great card Cabio. Beautiful colouring of the image and love all the embellies.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Anjie said...

This is lovely, so much detail in it. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
Anjie

Joey said...

Fabulous card Cabio, love the bright colours, the bunting is fab. Saw you over on mim. Joey xx

Rene said...

This is fantastic! I love how bright and cheery it is! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Billie A said...

Lovely sweet card. I saw you card on MIM. I love the colors, the embellishments, the image is the sweetest. Great coloring.

Lisa said...

Love this fun and bright card! Saw it on MIM and just had to pop over for a closer look!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #2 and #212.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia