Monday, April 29, 2013

La La Land Crafts Irish Marci Best of Luck Card

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you.  Today is another challenge over at La-La-Land Crafts Blog and this week's theme is "Button and Bow". My project to share today is a card I made with Irish Marci stamp.  I happened to fine a big of green buttons from my stash box, so I used them for the contrast embellishment to match the challenge theme along with a die cut corner I cut from the Filigree Corner Die.  There are many more cute stamps and cool dies over at La-La Land Crafts online store, so be sure to check them out.
 
Here is my finished card.  I found a bag of green buttons in my craftroom the other day and they are just great to use with this challenge :o)
 
I am using this card for the following challenges:
Stampin For the Weekend - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Dutch Dare Card Challenge 214 - Buttons and Bows
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment
Southern Girls Challenge - Button Up or Show Some Fair
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Closer view of this sweet Irish Marci stamp image
 
This sentiment also comes with the stamp package

Side view of this card
 
Copic info:
SKIN - E11, E00, E000
HAIR - E49, E37, E41, E35
BLUSH - Chalk
HAT & DRESS - YG25, YG03, YG21, YG01, YG00, YG0000
ARPON - Paperpiecing
SHAMROCK - G29, G16, G05, G12
SHOES - C6, C5 C3, C1
 
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you like what I am sharing.  See you soon :o)

6 comments:

Darlene said...

SO CUTE and your coloring/design are fabulous! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cabio,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marijke said...

Beautiful how you made the finishing touch with the buttons. Very nice done. Thanks for sharing with us at the DDCC challenge, hope to see you more often. Love Marijke.

Crafting by Designs said...

Beautiful image and coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs! Doris :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pretty green, very sweet
Hugs julie P

Micki said...

Too cute! Love how you colored her and love all the buttons. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.