Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #17 - something that flies with wings

Good afternoon and here is my second post for today. Welcome to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #17. This week's challenge is to use an image has to be something that Flies! Things with WINGS!!

I made a tent card for this challenge with the PDS image called "Fly Away Friends" under The Wild series. There are so many cute images from Kathy's store, so be sure to check them out HERE. She is a great image to do a tent card. Her hair is perfect to use to go through the metal ring/chain.


Closer view on the image


Side view of this tent card



I hope you can all join us for this fun challenge. See you there :o)

4 comments:

Maylee said...

OMGosh Cabio, I love this dangling tent card! Will have to try it out! This is sooo cute, love the sparkles on the dragonfly's wings!

Scrappychick said...

Holy Cow Cabio, that is just an amazing card! Such a cute image and I love that she is really flying!

Cherri said...

Ut-oh Cabio! I followed you to your Pixie Dust site and then back here and I'm hooked! This little card is sooo cute. I love the way the little fella is just hanging out and lovin' the world! You have SUCH talent!!! Excuse me, I'm off to the Pixie shop! Big hugs!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This is soooo cute, Cabio! What a brilliant idea to actually make her fly :) Love it!

hugs, margie