Monday, April 12, 2010

Anya Scrapbook Page Layout - TGF Royal Battle week #3

Good morning. If you read my post yesterday, you might know that I teamed up with four other ladies (Maylee, Angie, Crystal, Cabio - that's me, and Kerri) to participate The Greeting Farm Royal Battle. This is a battle of 5 weeks in total. Each week there will be a new challenge for the teams. In order for teams to go on to the next challenge, they have to get enough votes. Luckily, out team "MACCK" is in our third week and this week's challenge is to create a scrapbook page. (A page of 8" x 8" or 12" x 12").

Maylee is our team mate to participate for this week's challenge and for our team to go on to the next challenge, we have to get enough votes to continue. So far, Kerri and Angie participated and this week is Maylee's turn. If we are able to go on to the next week's challenge, then it means either Crystal or myself will be next in line. We sure do wish you can take just a moment to go over to Maylee's scrapbook page to leave her a comment HERE. She created a very cute "TU TU CUTE" page. If you are not TGF Galleria member yet, please register to be one in order to vote. It only takes a minute or two :o)

I haven't been doing scrapbook layout for such a long time, I think the last one I did was almost two year ago :op Most of my pictures are saved in a hard drive or CDs. Therefore, I had a hard time digging around the house for pictures. The pictures on this layout page were the ones I took for my daughter about 5 years ago or more. Better than none, lol!

This is my finished 8" x 8" layout to show you with a TGF image. All DP of this page is from K & Co. The beautiful flourish accent is from my dearest niece Vivian. Thank you Vivian!! I finally get to use this. I used the Princess Anya to match up the DP theme and did a little layering job on her crown and wand. Added different Stickle colors on her to make her shine a bit.


Closer view on Anya


Closer view on the flower arrangement.


Here is a beautiful gem flourish I received from my niece.


Closer view on the side punched border with dew drops.


Flat view to show you the dimension of this layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you like this page that I am sharing :o)

9 comments:

Peggie said...

What a fabulous page. It looks like you colored each individual hair on your little princess. Great job!

Jodie from Oz said...

Cabio, your dd is adorable, I love this beautiful lo, the sparkly flourishes and Princess Anya so wonderfully coloured. Good luck with TGF Battle. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

Lana Clarke said...

OMG Cabio this is so beautiful in every way!
Hope you are well!
Hugs
Lana x

Christine Riley said...

WOW Cabio, this is stunning! What a gorgeous layout. I love all the dimension you added to it and all the embellies are just perfect. Great job!
Hugs, Christine

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! Good luck to your team!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Stunning! What a lovely LO, so cute and wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS! THIS IS SO STINCKIN CUTE!!!!!! SHE LOOKS SOOO CUTE LOL!! TOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I love it and her posing LOL!!!! Love everything about it Cabio.OK LET ME GO IN AND VOTE FOR YOUR TEAM.

LindaC said...

What an awesome layout...love everything about it!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love how you used the embellishments and the gem flourish!