Friday, February 1, 2013

Tilda with Ugg Shoes Spring Card


Good morning all!  Well one of my New Year Resolution is to use some of my old stamps or the stamps that I bought for a while but didn't get a chance to use.  The card I am posting today is made with one of the stamps that I bought for quite a while, but never get a chance to use her until now.  She is Tilda with Ugg Shoes from the 2012's Australia Collection.  However, there are some other stamps from the special collection at Magnolia-licious too, so remember to check them out to see what they have for you.
 
Also I would like to mention too that the new Magnolia Easter Collection stamps are available at Magnolia-licious.  I encourage you to check them out, they are super cute!!  I am so looking forward to ink them up as soon as they come :o)
 
For my card today, instead of using a multi color pattern paper for the card front, I took a purple color and used one of the Spellbinder dies that I bought not long ago to create the flourish pattern to adhere on a white cardstock.

 
I am also using this card for the following challenges:
Make It Monday MIM #125 - Anything Goes
 
Closer view of this cute Tilda with Ugg Shoes image
 
Side view of this card
 
Why would I post this photo? Well, I finished the card and finally after I stamped the Magnolia sentiment, I accidently dropped the ink pad on top part of this card.  You should have seen my mouth was wide opened for a whole 5 minutes and I almost pulled my hair, lol.  After spending 1/2 hrs staring at my card sadly, I saw the left over scrap, I got an idea of doing some cover up.  That is why you see the top decorative border inside this card, is to cover the black ink.
 
Flat view to show you the dimension of this card

Thank you for stopping by visiting me today and I hope you will come again soon for my next sharing :o)

28 comments:

Marjorie said...

Such a beautiful card Cabio, lovely colours and design... and you have coloured Tilda so beautifully...
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Monique said...

It is beautifull Cabio. I love how you fixed your mistake.

Hugs Monque

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Cabio, love the colours and sweet Tilda, nicely done my friend
Hugs Julie P

Yuri said...

Hello Cabio, Thank you for following my blog, your card is fabulous! Great design and beautiful coloring. your Tilda is just so adorable!
Yuri xx

EnblogSail said...

Gorgeous n fabulous! Sweet:)
Caryl

Chris said...

This is just adorable, Cabio! I love the color scheme (great minds think alike) and especially love the cut out lavender background. Tilda is colored to perfection! It's a winner!

XO,
Chris

Kelly said...

I am glad you were able to save the card, I love the fix. The colors are so pretty and Tilda makes me wish spring was here now, it is really cold her in the North.
Hugs Kelly

Candy said...

Hello Cabio :o)
Your card is just lovely in purple and green accents. They go so well together.
Love how you made your background it's fabulous. Of course ALL the decorations are
fab!!
Tilda is coloured beautifully!
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Chris said...

Beautiful.

NPurdum56 said...

Another beautiful card. I love your use of the die cuts on the white paper. What a different idea! Tilda is gorgeous! :) Nancee

RenateKreativ said...

Hello Cabio,
beautiful card, great colors and Design. Beautiful flowers. Have a nice sunday.
Hugs Renate

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love the lime colored flower and lace. Your card is beautiful.
hugs Doreen

paola said...

FAB color choice and coloring, i love the layers you used too, what a delightful ensemble
smiles
Paola

loz said...

Your card and embellishments are Fabulous Cabio..Loz

Louise said...

Beautiful card Cabio!! Fabulous colors such a cutie of an image
Louise

Leslie - The Addicted One said...

Gorgeous colours, wonderful coloring. We've all been there with the "oops" of an ink pad. I think the border really makes the card. You see, everything happens for a reason! Thanks for sharing.

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Love the purple and her HAIR! :D
Rene

Shawn said...

Super colour combo Cabio and clever fix. You would never know!!! Gorgeous caard.
hugs, Diana

Frances said...

Hi, Cabio, your card is fabulous! Great design and beautiful coloring. your Tilda is just so cute in lavender! hugs, Frances

cathylynn said...

Oh so pretty. So full of spring and wonderful colors! Fabulous Cabio!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card Cabio. Beautiful details and I love the pattern flourish which you made with the die. xxxSylvia

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the colors..
Hugs
Cordine

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, your coloring and showcasing of this cute Tilda is phenomenal, Cabio! Spectacular creation.....gorgeous details on this extraordinary card!

Cathy Lee said...

Fabulous card, Cabio. Tilda looks adorable. I love the green and purple color combo. Makes me think of spring.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Karen said...

Your card is Stunning!!! I love the color combo... Just beautiful...You would never know you dropped the ink pad.

Karen

Fleur said...

A really pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Janny said...

What a beauty your card, love The colors and it has gorgeous details, Hugs Janny

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to be in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges.
- hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine