Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Odd Girl Nouveau Girls Wishes Card

Good morning everyone. Todayis my turn to share my DT card with you for the February Oozak's challenge. This is also my last Oozak's DT card and I hope you will continue to join them for the fun challenges.  As you see for their challenge this month, is an easy 'Anything Goes' with your favorite colors. Well, to be honest with you, my favorite color is pink, but since I already did a pink card last month, I wanted to do a different color, so I pick 'red', but then added a little pink flower so my favorite color is still on this card.

Coming back to my card today, I got some new Spellbinder dies from Oozak earlier, so I couldn't help it but try it of course. See the white diamond background? It's from the Fancy Lattice die from the Shapeabilities. For the top borders and the heart shape, I used some Martha Stewart punches. The stamp I picked for my card is Nouveau Girls Wishes from Some Odd Girl. You can scroll down to the bottom of this post for the complete list of material on this card.

 
I am also using this card for the following challenges:
My Time to Craft Challenge #207 - Love is in the Air
Sweet Stampin - Love is all Around
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #157 -  Valentines/Hearts
 
Closer view of this cute Nouveau Girls Wishes from Some Odd Girl.

Here is a closer view to show you the flower and the white Fancy Lattice background die cut from the Spellbinder Shapebilities.

Side view of this card

MATERIALS:
Cardstock - Stampin Up, Copic x-press it
Pattern paper - Bo Bunny
Tool - Spellbinder, Sizzix - Flourishes, Cheery Lynn Sweet William flower, Martha Stewart punches
Embellishments - Stickles, Rhinestone & Pearls, metal corners, brads
Thank you for stopping by and hope you can join our challenge to win the wonderfu prize from Oozak :o)

15 comments:

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card Cabio! Love the layers or papers and the beautiful dies you have used. The coloring ia amazing as always Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Cabio.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card - love the new dies Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
Beccy x

Pat said...

Super card, great image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful card. The inside was worked as weel as the outside. Fantastic work on your character. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Deb said...

wow, stunning card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend!
Debxx

Marge said...

LOVE (and need) that lattice die! Your card is sooo FUN!!! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Cordine said...

Stunning!
Xx
Cordine

Sarah said...

What a great card! So many wonderful details and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Sheryl said...

Great card, I love the rich feel the embellies give it.
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Cabio, love the image and colouring and the pearl trim is gorgeous...beautiful card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma H said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous! So many beautiful details!

Jenni said...

Fabulous and so detailed, love your colouring too. Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
Jenni x

mandy said...

WOW hun your card is fab love all the layers :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Hugs Mandy xxx