Saturday, August 28, 2010

PWCO Shrinky Dink Bracelet

Good morning and happy Saturday. Today I would like to share with you something other than a card. I used the fun Lucas the Lion image from the Safari Friends Collection from PWCO to stamp on the Shrinky Dink sheet, punched them out with the flower shape punch, then colored with my markers. With the heating tool, I made them into individual charms and created this bracelet. In addition, I made an extra charm to decorate the gift bag as well.

Here is the bracelet and gift bag set


Here is a closer view on this bracelet and you can see my daughter is modeling this bracelet for me. (Thank you Jasmine).


Here is a bag for this bracelet and I made an extra charm to decorate the bag. Another picture pf my daughter modeling it for me.


Hope you'll find this project interesting enough to try and don't forget there are many other stamp collections over at Peg's shop. You might be able to find more fun images to try for this project!! Thanks for stopping by and please do come back and check out the other DT members' wonderful creations :o)


4 comments:

Maylee said...

What a fun project Cabio! Will have to do this next time my daughter's friends come over.

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Cabio.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerri said...

What a fun idea, Cabio! I know I've said it before, but you are just so creative!!!

Renkata said...

very beautiful armband. Great idea.