Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day present from my DD

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. Just a quick post before I enjoy my day. I just quickly show you the little cute presents I got from my 10 year old this morning.

As soon as she got up, she excitably ran into my room with a paper bag and said happy mother's day to me and told me that was my present for mother's day. Inside the bag, I received a handmade card by her. By looking at this card, you can image how much my daughter knows me :o) Did you notice she drawn me with a pair of scissors & a piece of cardstock? lol



Here is a letter she typed for me from school. After I read that, I think I saw her cried a little, but she said she didn't, lol.


I got to share you this little story. Yesterday, I went to a LSS store with her. She told me she forgot to bring her money and asked me to borrow $5 and said she would pay me back when she gets home. She said she wanted to buy something but didn't want me to see. When she paid, she told me to go somewhere and not to look at the cashier...sigh.... She went home and gave me back the money from her purse and told me she got me something. She went into her room and wrapped them. Here is what she got me: dew drops!! Now you know how much my daughter knows me!!


Then she went to the garage and brought me up this flower plant she planted at school. How pretty??


Here are some more notes I found from that little paper bag.


OK, I am going to enjoy my Mother's Day brunch with my hubby & daughter now. Thanks for coming by :o) See you soon!

10 comments:

Angelwood said...

Oh Cabio, how sweet is your daughter. You are deservedly well- loved! I cried when I read that sweet poem. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, my friend! hugs, Angela

Peggie said...

How very sweet. Aren't children wonderful.

Maylee said...

Omgosh how super sweet she is! Happy Mother's Day!

~* steph :) *~ said...

your daughter is the sweetest! i love all the thoughtful things she gave to you. how precious! happy mother's day!! *hugs* steph :)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Cabio!!!! hey sweetie!! ohhh my gosh your dd is so sweet!!! Love her poem and flower pot.I got a flower pot too from my orlando lol!!! My favorite had to be her card!!! HAS TO BE THE CUTEST MOST PERFECT PICTURE LOL!! OH MY GOODNESS SHE PUT TGF,MAGNOLIA AND YNS on it!!!! i so love that card lol!!! Enjoy your family big hugs to your daughter.Ruby♥

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious! I had to smile at her lovely drawing!

LindaC said...

What a sweet story. I hope you are a scrapbooker too so you can document all these notes and photos. She must be a real delight! Happy Mother's Day! LindaC

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet! What a wonderful Mother's Day you had!!! TFS, Cabio:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet precious girl you have there. She knows she has a special mom.
Hugs,
Pam

Unknown said...

Oh your heart had to melt over and over again. You can see the love pouring out with her notes and gifts.