Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YNS Blog Hop Winner

Happy Tuesday. Just a quick note today and wanted to announce my YNS blog hop winner for the 2 free digi from Your Next Stamp.

I've used "Random.org" to draw and the winner is #6

Angelwood of http://angelwoodcrafts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Angela!! Please contact Karen at karen@yournextstamp.com to claim your prize. Have fun with the 2 free YNS digis~

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated the blog hop and hope you enjoyed what the YNS Starlets shared with you!!

Just a reminder to you all that tomorrow is the YNS Challenge #4 and I prepared you some more creations. Please stay tune!

Thank you for dropping by today and hope you all enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Angelwood said...

Yeah me!!!! I never win ANYTHING! Thanks Cabio! You are on another DT? That's so awesome for you! Woohoo!! :o) Angela