Friday, August 7, 2009

Share my excitement

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting for a few days. Since I came back not long ago from my camping/Vancouver trip, I haven't gotten a chance to work on any paper projects yet.

However, I wanted to get some inspirations from other fellow crafters/stampers/artists, etc. Therefore, I went to visit some of my friends' blogs for inspiration and also to catch up on how they were doing. I was thrilled and surprised when I came across one of my favorite blog friends' blog. It was Cami
(Please do check Cami's blog post, you will see why I am so excited.)



Wow, Cami, I really wanted to give you a bear hug for choosing me to receive the award which is dedicated to papecraft artists. To be honest, I get tons of inspiration and encouragement from you a lot and I really wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMI!!!!!!!
This is my very first blog award I received and will sure cherish it for a life time.

Better get going to work on my project now. Thank you for sharing my excitement for today and will post again as soon as I get a chance. See you all soon!

No comments: