Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday log Candy from Debbie of Passion for Crafts

Good day to you all! I didn't do any craft yesterday. I spent sometimes with my family. Was at my sister's for most of the day. However, I also surfed through the internet and visited many other crafters' blogs when I got home. I was amazed how much inspirations. encouragements and ideas I got from these talented crafters.

I also came across from Debbie's blog and just wanted to post her birthday blog candy in case if you haven't see it yet. This blog candy will be closed this coming Saturday on May 23rd.

My niece in California is graduating in a couple weeks. One of my sisters in Canada will be going to California to attend her graduation. I better work on her graduation card tomorrow. Hopefully I will come up with some good idea.

Once I get my card made, I will post the photo on my blog. Meanwhile, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Cabio,

Love your Grad Card and appreciate all the extra hard work that went into this one. Some of them are really hard to do - you did a great job on this. LOVE your inside and the way you made the large signing place for your family to write on. Great idea!

Hugs, candy