Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank you Tracy for the blog award

Hello everyone. I know I should have post this up earlier, but just never really get a chance. Today, I finally put this up now. I received this "Stylish Blogger Award" from my talented friend Tracy V. Thank you Tracy!!



For taking this award, I have to tell you 8 things about myself and send it along to 8 other bloggers (and let them know!).
So here it goes.....

1) I am100% Chinese, but I hate sweet and sour. Not sure why, but I just couldn't stand the smell, lol.

2) I love to shop around craft supplies both online and retails. I can be very patient!!

3) I love my home and totally can stay inside my craftroom all day long.

4) I am addicted to my iPhone and can play with it all day long.

5) My husband and I have been married for almost 17 years. I know him since junior high school, but we didn't start going out until many years after we graduation from high school.

6) Besides my craft addition, I love to sing too. (let's not talk about whether I am good or not, lol)

7) I hate cooking, so my husband is the chef at home.

8) My family or my friends know that I can't stand lizard or reptile (any 4 legs creature with a long tail). I am so very scare and I can't even look at a picture of it. Therefore, when I go to a pet store, my daughter always will walk in front of me and then warn me ahead and said "mom, don't walk this way!", etc if she ever see a lizard or reptile cage ahead.

Ok, there are so many people that I wanted to pass this award on, but since I only can pass this to 8, so here are the 8 wonderful people:
Norma
Maylee
Linda C
Kerri
Crystal
Chris

Ok, enjoy these ladies :o)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on your award Cabio and you are the SWEETEST passing it to me!!!! Have a great week hun!! Big HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Cabio, I loved reading your 8 facts and getting to know you even better! And thank you my friend for passing it on to me - you are a treasured friend!

ps. I LOVE sweet and sour!! teehee
And my daughter LOVES all things Chinese from your food to your decor! I think we would be great friends if you lived here in CT. Big hugs, Angela

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWE!!!!!!! YOU MeLT ME Cabio!!!

Nice to know more about you besides you have a room to dye for lol!

I like sweet and sour lol!!! I LOOOOOOVE ORANGE CHICKEN YUMMM!I didn't know you were chinese.You actually don't look it.I think your related to the magnolia family lol!! YOUR TOO CUTE LOL!

Your a great friend and just a sweet heart.Your an amasing person,(((HUGS)))RubyM:)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH CONGRATS ON THE AWARD AND THANK YOU SWEETIE!! ((hugs))Ruby♥

Unknown said...

CAbio! Love reading about you! I hate to cook, snakes and reptiles to and freak out when one comes near me! Happy Belated New Year!