Saturday, January 1, 2011

PWCO Season of joy Christmas card

Happy New Year and welcome to my first post of the 2011. Today is another Saturday free for all post for PWCO Blog. I prepared another winter theme card for you today. This card is used with "Season of Joy" stamp from Rachelle A Miller Christmas Collection exclusive from PWCO. Here is the card and I added some lace trim I bought from a store that I unintentionally passed by one day on a street. This store is owned by a very elderly man and I think he is about in his 80's. I bought over 15 types of trims and I asked for 2 meters each. Can you image how long I've waited there, LOL. Anyhow, he was a sweet old man and I was not in any rush.

I am using this card for the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Something with glitter
Hodge Podge Challenge #6 - Blue & Silver
SISC40 - Sparkle
A Spoon Full of Sugar #133 - Christmas Card
Critter Sketch Challenge #45 - Anything Christmas
Stampin For the Weekend #53 - Christmas

I added stickle on the image since I put some sparkly brads on the card, so I wanted to match the image with the embellishment.

Closer view of this image


Side view of this card


View of the inside

Material:
STAMPS - Season of Joy
DP -My Mind's Eye
CARDSTOCK -Prism Paper
INK - Memento, Copics

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out this fabulous RAM exclusive stamps (for other stamps too) from the shop for this season :o) Hope you all enjoy your weekend :o)

17 comments:

Christina said...

Woww a fabulous card Cabio! Love the colours! I wanted to wish you a happy newyear!
Hugs Kristel

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the sparkly snowflakes! Hugs Juls

~* steph :) *~ said...

what an amazing card, cabio! your coloring is so awesome! love it. beautiful trims and embellies. thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day! happy new year!!! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cabio, what a stunning card, the colour are great! Hugs, Frea

Unknown said...

Hi Cabio, what a stunning card, the colour are great! Hugs, Frea

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Happy New Year Cabio! Your card is so cute and the lovely image is wonderful coloured!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

How cute!! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love the stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Happy New Year. Shelley :)

Asas à imaginação said...

Ah,que lindo seu cartão,Yenni!
Esta figura é delicada e você fez um colorido muito belo!
Hugs
Marlei

Asas à imaginação said...

Sorry,Cabio...chamei você de Yenni...sorry!

Patti Jo said...

Very sweet card Cabio! Terrific coloring and fun layout! Lovely picture of your family too! Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful coming year!

Unknown said...

Simply sweete, Cabio! Happy New Year!

The twins mum said...

What a stunning card. You have done an amazing job
Maree
x
Happy new year

Unknown said...

A lovely card love the image thanks for playing at StampinSanity
Luv Jane xxx

Pat said...

Hi Cabio...another cutie patootie!!! I love this card...the DPs perfectly compliment the image...absolutely darling!!
Pat Frank

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card, and a great image too thank you for joining us at the hodge podge Shop
hugs Linda

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is lovely! I'm not sure why StampInsanity doesn't have a link, but thanks for entering anyway :D