Saturday, December 18, 2010

PWCO Winter Globe card

Happy Saturday and good morning everyone :o) It's my first PWCO post of the month. This is my second term in PWCO. I enjoyed my last term and the fact of my part time DT status really did make a different to ease my tight schedule. Thanks again to the PWCO boss lady Peggy for continuing letting me doing my part-time DT. Come check out the PWCO for other DT's wonderful projects and sketch challenge.

Off to my card today, I made this globe card with the cute stamp from the PWCO/RAM Christmas Collection which is the A Magical Christmas. The 'happy holiday' cut out is from the Colorful Christmas Collection. I also used piece of acetate be part of the cover. The sentiment inside comes with this cute stamp too.

I am using this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 143 - One for the kids
DDCC #93 - Winter
TT Challenge #86 - Holiday cheers
DDC#58 - Christmas is a coming
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 133 - Christmas Card
Top Tip Tuesday #14 - Christmas Inspired Challenge
Freshly Brewed Challenge 27 - Merry Christmas

Here is my finished globe card


Closer view on this cute image


Here is the bottom greeting


Side view of this card


Here is what the inside look like


Flat view to show you the dimension of this card



Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon :o)

30 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Cabio this is sooooo precious, I LOVE the snow on the top of the globe!! What a super fun and darling design sweetie!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!! Love it!

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, Cabio, this is soooooo CUTE!!! I just adore that image, and your beautiful coloring along with the snowglobe shaped card is just stunning! LOVE IT!!!

Mimi said...

This is so adorable, Cabio! The snowglobe design is so pretty and the cute image is colored beautifully! Have a great weekend! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Cabio, love the shape of the card!! And such a sweet image, Hugs, Frea

~* steph :) *~ said...

how super cute, cabio!! i love the shape of your card. love the glittery snow top and the adorabe image. thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Dawnll said...

What a fun easel card, such a cute image in the globe.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Chris said...

cute card.

KanataNewf said...

absolutely adorable!

KanataNewf said...

absolutely adorable!

Gina K said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love the idea to make a snow globe card...so clever!

Saskia said...

Ooooh... gorgeous card, so sweet and so beautiful!
Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so gorgeous Cabio.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful Cabio,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renkata said...

what a gorgeous and adorable globe card.
Very cute image, love how you coloured her hair.

Kim. said...

Wow this is an adorable snow globe card, love the image and the colours and papers really suit it.
Kim xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Cabio!! I just love your globe card!! Your design with the nestabilities and your colors and image are darling!! You have inspired me to try and create one of these...soon.
hugs,
Chris

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Cabio, great shape nd so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

kelly said...

Stunning card,really effective.Thanks for joining us at DDCC

Anonymous said...

That is just too adorable Cabio! I love these snowglobe cards. Your coloring on her hair is wonderful! big hugs, Angela

Tracey Manderson said...

Wow Cabio, this is fantastic. You are just so clever. She is adorable. thanks for sharing.
hugs
tracey

Regina said...

OMG Cabio!!! Your card is soooooo CUTE!!! I love the image, and your coloring is stunning! LOVE your idea of a snowglobe card!!So creative!!:))
Hugs
Regina

Cina99 said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog :)

Lovely globe card and really cute image!!

Merry Christmas :)

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Cabio,
How in the world do you create so fast? You're amazing! Happy Holidays to you.
Blessings to you~
Leslie

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cabio, this is so precious! I love this litte image, too cute. Your globe layout is wonderful! Hugs.
Danielle.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Cabio! Very fun shape!

Ann English said...

What a great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Shirleys2Girls!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

This is so creative! I love shaped cards and this one is great!!

Thank you for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Merry Christmas Challenge.

Stacie
FBD DT

Kelly Schelske said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!

Holiday Hugs,

Kelly

Erica said...

A seriously gorgeous card! However, the challenge on Double Dutch was to make a Christmas box using the pattern provided...sorry, your card doesn't qualify.

Regards,
Erica