Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Part-time Term at PWCO

Good morning. I am so glad to inform you that I am happy to stay with PaperWorks Co (please also check out the PWCO BLOG) with another term. It’s such a fun experience for my last term, and I can’t wait to stay for another term. Hopefully I can continue to show you more projects with all the wonderful stamps and products from PWCO. Thank you Peggy for having me as the part-time DT again :o)

For those of you who are not familiar with me, I am sharing with you some of the projects I made with PWCO stamps for the past few months. I hope you all will come more often and be sure to check out Peg’s fun products. Enjoy your visit and for the old and new DT, I am saying hello to you all and look forward to work with you :o) At the same time, I would like to thank the DTs that are leaving for their inspirations and fun sharing for these past few months!!!

Thanks for visiting my quick post today and look forward to share with you more of my PWCO projects soon :o)


6 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats cabio! not a surprise since your cards are always wonderful! congrats again and have a fabulous weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Kerri said...

WooHoo! I'm so glad your staying with PWCO! You are the reason I wanted to apply for the DT:) I just love what you do with those adorable images! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Natasja Vink said...

congrats that you´re staying at PWCO for another term that´s great, Love you´re cards

Unknown said...

Aren't these all wonderful!
Hugs
Kim
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Cabio,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Angie Williams said...

Congrats Cabio!! These are wonderful projects!! Way to go!