Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winner of my Celebration of DT Blog Candy

Celebration of DT Blog Candy Winner

I've used the Random.org to pick the winner of my "Celebration of DT Blog Candy".

And the winner is #97

Anita Hovey who said....

"Sheesh...I didn't even know you had a blog! Baddddddd swap hostess :) And....you did know that you're drawing on my birthday, right? So I assume it's all rigged to pick my name? LOL

Cheers,
Anita"

Congratulations Anita. Please email me your email address and contact information. You can see my email address from the side bar of this blog.

8 comments:

Kary Sol said...

Congrats to LUCKY winner...

Gvendalen said...

Congratulations Anita!

helen ... said...

anita,anita ,congratulations =)

Papirskreppa said...

Congratulations. YOu must be pleased to win such a georgeous candy :)

Eulanda said...

LOL! Great comment! Congrats!

Anita Hovey said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm having one fabulous lucky birthday! Thanks Cabio!

glowinshadow23 said...

Oh my gosh! How lucky to really win on her birthday. Congrats Anita!!

Anonymous said...

Good day!

Another newbie here. I've joined on the recommendation of a friend on here. Looks like there are lots of interesting threads.
I love gardening and messing about with the camera so you should see me joining in with those for starters.

Take care, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!