TGIF EVERYONE! After visiting some of the creative bloggers' blogs, I have to admire on the Easel cards they posted. I always wanted to try one, but just never got around until last night. I was in a cardmaking mood and once I started, I just was not able to stop. I even found a total of 13 challenges to use this card. Here they are:
(1) Roses On Paper Challenge #23 - Halloween
(2) Cupcake Craft Challenge Week 62 - Things That Go Bump in the Night
(3) Pile It On Chellenge #19 - Ready For Halloween
(4) Stamp with Fun Challenge #29 - Halloween
(5) Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #24 - MMSC24 Sketch
(6) One Stop Craft Challenge #51 - Halloween
(7) Copic Creations Challenge #14 - Black
(8) The Corrosive Challenge #34 - Spooky Times
(9) My Time To Craft Challenge #82 - Halloween Colors
(10) Creative Inspirations Wendesday Challenge #32 - Halloween
(11) Magnoli-licious Highlites October Sketch - Easel Card
(12) Mangolia Down Under Challenge #24 - Trick or Treat
(13) Everybody -Art-Challenge #62 - Halloween
Here is my finished card. I've used a Magnolia Tilda for Easel this card.
Closer view on her coloring. I've also use my new MS shell scallop punch and use the similar method of my previous card. Cut 2 scallops at a time and adhered them around the oval. I cut 2 pieces of oval and use differnent colors to lay them one on top of another.
Put a little "Boo" metal embellie to add a little more Halloween theme.
Closer view on these flower. Did you notice a little greenish other than the regular stickle? Do you know why? The answer is just because I forgot to wash off the aqua marine shrimmez dirty brush I used last time and then I used it to brush my stickle on the flower. It ended up a better effect on the flower, I actaully was quite happy about that result, lol.
Here is the view on the opened card
Side view for the dimension
A full view for the inside panel
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Cardstock: Stampin Up
DP: Making Memories
Accessories/extra: MS Punch, Stampin Up Punch, Making Memories Halloween embellies, MM Chipboard sticker, MM ribbon/trim, Prima flowers, Stickle, Self-adhesive pearls.
I am happy with this card and hope you will like it too :o)
♥ Easter Eggs and Butterflies ♥
6 hours ago