Saturday, May 16, 2009

Copic Challenge - blonde hair

Hello to you all! Today, weather is quite mild. After my DD finished her hip hope class, we went to a book store to pick up some books for my friend's daughter who lives in Hong Kong. Hopefully, I would be able to package them up and mail it out on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday in Canada.

We had a pretty quiet evening, so I was hiding downstair to work on my Copic Chanllenge card. I used the Spring Rain Tilda for this card. Looking at her for a while and tried to think of a theme for this card. The more I looked at her the more I felt her expression looked somewhat a little sad. It clicked to me that I wanted to do a caring for others card theme.

Front of the card


Inside of the card.


















A closer look for the inside









Cardstock: Stampin Up

Pattern Paper: Martha Stewart-playground, Colorbok - Friendly Forest

Stamp Set: Magonlia - Spring Rain Tilda, Stampin Up - Hoppy for you

Ink: Stampin Up & Copic markers

Accessories: Stickle, Diamond Glaze, Making Memories chipboard letters, Making Memories trims.

I think tomorrow I will just take a break and enjoy the long weekend with my family! Thank you for dropping by! Hugs to you all.

17 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Gorgeous card!! Outside and inside of it! you did a great job!
Hugs
Vivi

Kerry D-C said...

Super Adorable card!! The inside is just as lovely!

Jacque said...

Cabio, that is just the sweetest!!! She is so cute standing there...great job...love it..Hugs..Jacque

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. what a fabulous card.
thanks for joining us at the copic challenge blog sweetie
hugs
claudia

Trina said...

Wow Cabio....your cards are gorgeous!! I love all the details and the insides of the cards are so beautiful!! I hope you do keep up with your blogging, because you are an inspiration!!
Hugs,
Trina

Jodi said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card!! Thank you for joining our copic creations challenge!
hugs
Jodi =)

Jami said...

Such a darling card with so many details!! Beautiful coloring - so glad you joined us at the Copic Creations challenge.

Christine Riley said...

What a stunning card! I love your coloring and color choices and the inside is just as stunning as the outside, great job! :)
Hugs, Christine

Jane Wetzel said...

this is sooo cute! Nice job on the challenge!

Jodi said...

Wow!! You have made a wonderful card for the challenge. I love everything about it, not just the blonde hair.=)
Thanks for joining us at copic creations challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

I really like the way you show how to make your cards and they look amazing.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog because it is all about your cards !!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW... I love your card makeing!
The little girl on the card you made Mrs. Holmes is soo cute! I can not bieleve Jasmine and Molly won second prize!!!!! I am in her class!!

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job on Ms. Holmes' card. How long does it take to make one card?

Anonymous said...

I think the way you do your cards is so amazing and our class is very excited that Jasmine and Molly won 2nd place as well. What inspired you to start doing cards? And do you do any other types of crafts?

Anonymous said...

I think your cards are realy awesome and it is sort of like skrapbooking. Where do you buy your suplies and decorations?
from CFP

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very cute Tilda with her umbrella. This is a great card. Thanks for joining our Copic Challenge.