Friday, July 19, 2013

Magnolia Bridal Couple Tilda and Edwin Love is in the Air Wedding Card

Good morning everyone.  Thank you for stopping by for my scheduled post today. Lots of traveling lately.  After Japan and Thailand and I am now in Hong Kong.  Today is my husband's niece's wedding here in Hong Kong and we are attending her wedding.  However, I've prescheduled this post and I am going to share the card I made for her.  In fact, I used the same design and made one more card but used a different stamp for my co-worker who is getting married as well in late July/early August.

Here are my finished cards.  The first one is made with the Vintage Bridal Couple stamp from the Special Moments Collection and for the second card with the same design, I pulled one of the old Bridal Couple stamps from the Magnolia-licious online store. I bought this stamp a while ago and thought I would use it again.  I also found one of the Magnolia Sentiment stamps to match the card's theme too. The images are colored with Copic Markers with Prismacolor pencil shadowing. I handmade some flowers and cut out some flourish shapes from a die cut to go along with the flowers for embellishment.


Closer view of these stamps

Side view of this card

Closer view of this Magnolia sentiment stamp
Closer views of the handmade flowers

Flat view to show you the dimension of this card

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon :o)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those gorgeous flowers, beautifully done Cabio
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable cards and what pretty details.
luv
Debby