Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Butterfly Challenge with Tangle Tilda

Good morning everyone. Thank you for stopping by and today is another challenge over at Magnolia-licoius and Wee Stamps Challenge for May and our theme is ''BUTTERFLY". That means, you can create a project that features butterfly.  For this challenge, I created a card using a Stamp from the Once Upon a Time Collection from Magnolia-licious online store. This  stamp is called Tangle Tilda.  I colored it with Copic Markers with Prismacolor pencils shadowing.

Here is my finished card
I am also using this card for the challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu - Handmade flowers
Hobby Cutz Challenge 7 - Flowers/Roses
Stamping Sensations May Challenge - Embossing and Texture
Dutch Dare Card Challenge 218 - Flutterby Butterfly
Make It Monday MIM #142 - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays 104 - Anything Goes

 
Closer view of this cute Tangle Tilda.  I added Stickle on her cake
 
Closer view of this Cheery Lynn Butterfly die
 
I did some handmade flowers for this card
 
Closer view of one of the flowers
 
Side view of this card

Flat view to show you the dimension of this card

Thank you so much for stopping by.  For project inspirations, please visit my teammates's blogs and see what they have for you.

27 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cabio,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

brenda said...

A super card Cabio and all so beautifully embellished.

Thanks so much joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Lynne K said...

Pretty colours on this card, and I love the butterfly! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

pinky said...

This is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Aartje said...

Beautyful card, it gives me a summerfeeling. Love the great butterfly.
Hugs Aartje

Teresa said...

Wow! What a beautiful card xx

Chris said...

Isn't this Tilda just the happiest? I love her little rounded body, LOL. Your card is wonderful. I love th vibrance. The flowers are stunning and the butterfly is wonderful! Great job!

XO,
Chris

Unknown said...

Beautiful card :D Love the colours and the dimension, but I particularly love the flowers! The petals look brilliant and I think the two coloured hues are delicate but perfect. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

Eithne

Cordine said...

gorgeous Cabio!
hugs
cordine

Candy said...

Wow, Cabio!
I am so impressed with your colouring, hand made flowers and those magnificent butterflies!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

She's one of my favourites, so pretty, love those handmade flowers, nice job Cabio
Hugs Julie P

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Your flowers are gorgeous. And I love the large butterfly.

Karen

EnblogSail said...

Beautiful combo! Nice colors!
Caryl

cathylynn said...

Totally stunning! Great colors and awesome details too!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

CarlaKH said...

What a beautiful card.. Tilda looks just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

Eulanda said...

Ok you nailed the theme on this one!! hee hee Gorgeous hand made flowers too! So jealous of how you can color blonde hair. Maybe next time we meet you should do a tutorial. :) Hugs!

Rene said...

That is one big, beautiful butterfly!!! Gorgeous card Cabio!
Rene ;D

NPurdum56 said...

How cute! I love those big butterflies! So cute! :) Nancee

Noreen.Y said...

Hi Cabio, long time no see in the blogging world.
Lovely card, love the combination!!!
I have created a new blog please go check it out and give me some feedback. BTW, I love your handmade flowers, please teach me how to do it!

Norma said...

Oh what a beautiful butterfly. I didn't get this--don't know why as I love the Tangled movie...LOL. Fabulous colouring--the blonde hair is awesome. I'm always checking out your handmade flowers now that you're a master at making them. These are gorgeous. Just love those pearly flourishes.
Hugs,
Norma

Wenche said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz challenge.

Gina K said...

Beautiful job on those handmade flowers. Sweet card!

Sarah - Crea S said...

Stunning card! Thumbs up for those handmade flowers!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

Lovely card...lovely Tilda and those flowers are gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us at Hobbycutz...
Kobie - Designer and Owner

Cathy Lee said...

Darling card, Cabio. Love your coloring on Tilda and that butterfly is magnificent. Gorgeous creation.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kim Bell said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers, butterflies. Just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at HobbyCutz.

Hugz
Kim

Cindy said...

Wow Cabio, stunning!
Love those bright colors, fits the summer theme just perfect!

Thank you so much for joining us over at Fashionista!