Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YNS Blog Candy Winner announcement

Good morning all. Due to a busy schedule this week, I am just keeping this post short and sweet. I drawn the winning of my YNS blog candy via www.random.org and the winner is # 4 which makes the winner to be "CRYSTAL" who said:

"Cabio oh my what a cute little couple how SWEET!!! I LOVE your fun colors and your printed ribbon...Great take on the sketch!! Off to follow YSN I sooooo need this candy...LOL!! Thanks for a chance to win sweetie!"




Ok Crystal, can you please email me your address at
cabiotse@yahoo.com
so that I can send out this blog candy for you.

Thank you so much for all the participants for this candy. Don't forget I still have one more blog candy HERE and good luck to you all :o)


3 comments:

Crystal said...

OMG Cabio...WOOOHOO!!!! I am sooooooe excited...I LOVE their stamps...OMG!!!! Thanks so much girl!!!! Hugs!

Crystal said...

OMG Cabio...WOOOHOO!!!! I am sooooooe excited...I LOVE their stamps...OMG!!!! Thanks so much girl!!!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement