Thursday, May 27, 2010

C. C. Designs DT card for Deb's Creation

Good morning to you all. Today, I feel like a CAS mood, not sure why, but I wanted to do a CAS card which is not my usual style. But once I colored this Mistletoe Snowhill by C. C. Design from Deb's Creations, I remembered I had this purple flower ribbon a while ago, which I think it fits so well on this image. Talking about Deb's Creations, don't forget the Queen of Cards competition is starting on June 1st over at Deb's Creation at Ning. The first challenge is staring on June 1st, so remember to go check out!!

I am using this card for the following challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge (ASC18) - Bows and Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenge - Ribbons and Bows
CWC005 - A touch of green

Since this is the image of Snowhill holding a mistletoe, I wanted to keep this within the flower platform, that was why I used the flower ribbon, the purple flowers, the flower DP, and the flower brad.


Here is the cute image


Here is a closer view on the ribbon and the little "dream" acrylic word embellie


Side view of this card

Laid the card flat so you can see the dimension


Ok, that's all I have for you today and hope you like what I share today. I have more projects to show you soon and hope to see you again for my next post. Thank you so much for stopping by :o)

21 comments:

Renkata said...

Wow Cabio I love the ribbon , it's so beautifly done.

Crystal said...

Cabio what a FANTASTIC color combo and that ribbon treatment is GORGEOUS!!!!!! What a GREAT creation sweetie!

Deb Neerman said...

Cute! And I love that pretty ribbon!!

Sammy said...

Lovely card and i love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges xx

Unknown said...

what a sweet card, Cabio! Love the colors you used! Very pretty!

Alicia said...

this is a beautiful card that ribbon is gorgeous.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Karen B. said...

What a fun card and color combo!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic this week!

mycardz said...

Hi Cabio! Your card is soooo gorgeous, I LOVE how you've colored her hair! Very cool. :) hugz, Mary

Danielle Champagne said...

Wow! Cabio, I love whow you did the bow, it's gorgeous. I also like the detail in the inside of the card. Very well done!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so fun and whimsy, I just love it! Beth

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the colour combo and what a perfect bow.
luv
Debby

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Cabio, Wow, your card is beautiful. The image is so cute and I really love those gorgeous colours and her hair is amazing.
Fabulous design and detail!
Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

Tami said...

Great card. Love the flowers and bow. Thanks for playing at Aly's

Unknown said...

The image is adorable. I love the colors you use and what a sweet bow! I love the way you made it!

Chelsea said...

Cute Cute Cute! The ribbon and embellishments are so adorable and sweet.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HELLO MISS Cabio!!!! wow hun this is very lovely.Oh i like that big bow.Your coloring is awsome.I'm observing i hope you don't mind lol! ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND VEGAS WHOO HOOOO!!!! Take care sweetie.RubyM:)

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Fab card! Luv the big bow. Beautiful colours.

xoxo,
Lori

Unknown said...

I had to come back and make another comment! The way you colored her hair is awesome! I love your style of coloring!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

What a wonderful and fun card! Love the bow/ribbon and your beautiful colouring of the sweet image!

Thanks for your kind comment in my blog! Have a great week! Hugs, Hege

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous, Cabio! Love that image, and your ribbon treatment looks fabulous! Your CAS is my normal do it up version LOL :)