Sunday, November 1, 2009

Michelle Perkett Challenge #2

Did you all have a great time trick or treating yesterday? We went out trick or treating at my friends area last night. Didn't know why, but it wasn't that many kids this year. Luckily it was not raining like last year. I think that big bag of candies from trick or treating for my daughter last night will last for a long time. lol

Since I missed the deadline for the last Michelle Perkett Challenge, I make sure this time, I would submit it on time and here is my finished card.

Here is the detail for this challenge:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/michelleperkett/forum/topics/challenge-2-102809

This is the sketch for this challenge:


You can get this free ballerina digi image from here:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/michelleperkett/forum/topics/another-digi-freebie

Here is my finished card:


Closer view on the image coloring which I used Copic markers. I added a little stickle on her crown.


Closer view on the handmade paper flowers


Side view for the dimension:


Another side view:


Sorry for the short post today. I am in a process of making some cards and will hopefully be able to share with you soon. Thank you for dropping by today and hope you will come again :o)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a sweet card. I like the added corner punch, and really love the pearly trim. :)Chel

Juls said...

so so beautiful!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Cabio, what a pretty card...love all that pink and your flowers are gorgeous! You've colored your little fairy so beautifully...it's always such a pleasure to see your creations! I will have to check Michelle's challenge blog out...her images are so beautiful.
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the pink and green and your fabulous flowers.

Unknown said...

I like all the soft colors you used! The paper flowers are really nice and creative!

Maylee said...

So beautiful Cabio!

Anonymous said...

Cabio!!Wonderful Card..look at those flowers!!:) Hugs