Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Greeting Farm Anya card & candle set

Happy Saturday to you all. Today I am posting the pictures for a candle & card set I made using the Miss Anya stamp from the Greeting Farm. I found that the candle is quite easy to finish, it was faster to make a candle than a card. Previously, I bought a shorter candle, but ended up the images I wanted to use were too tall for the short candle. From then, I always get the taller kind rather than the short ones.

I made this set for a friend who I am going to meet tomorrow. Here is the picture of my card and candle!


This is the card I made to match the candle.


Here is the inside of the card and I used vellum paper for writing space.


Here is the picture for the candle and the shallow box contain the candle.

Stamp sets: Image - Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Stampin Up
Ink: Memento, Copics and Stampin Up
DP: Stampin Up
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Accessories: 1/2 adhesive pearl - Martha Stewart, Flower - Prima, Ribbon, Stampin UP, brad - Making Memories, tissue paper
Tools: Cuttlebug embossed folder, Stampin Up border punch

7 comments:

Jamee said...

That is so cute! I love how you made the candle to match!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Omgoodness this is an adorable set! What an awesome gift idea! So cute and love the candle. TFS!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, the image is gorgeous and I love how you have made the matching candle

PBrown9624 said...

Love your card. I like how you added the tissue paper. Wonderful candle too!
Pam Brown

Jodi said...

I just love all of this and really would love to have it!! LOL! It is a wonderful gift idea!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chelsea said...

What a wonderful set! I love it!

I've sweet blog candy and open to all, please stop by! Thanks:)

http://craftinglifespieces.blogspot.com/

Chelsea

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, this is wonderful! I love the card with the tissue paper coming from the bags, and I love the way you did the matching candle. What a great gift set! This image is so cute! Great job on this.